Thematic area 2
LABORATORY FOR THERMAL TESTS, OPTOELECTRONIC PROTOTYPING AND STUDY OF HUMAN-MACHINE INTERFACE (HMI) SYSTEMSExtreme field test simulation for mechatronic components and for the optoelectronic prototyping type Surface Mount Device SMD) and of the relevant control interface (HMI) are the domain expertise of this area.
• Stability test in established temperature and humidity conditions;
• Intensive climate simulations;
• Extreme field tests for mechatronic components and automotive industry;
• Production of electronic control boards;
• Production of human-machine interfaces on a wide number of devices and in different sizes, with no quality loss;
• Production of (SMD) device optoelectronic prototyping and of control interface.
• Climate chamber – Angelantoni WHZ160 – 7080;
• Pick & Place machine - Essemtec Pantera X;
• Refl ow Vapour Phase oven – IBL SV 360;
• BGA Rework Station – I-Tronik RD-500III;
• Flatbed UV plotter – Mimaki JFX200-2513;
• Flatbed milling cutting plotter – Elitron Kombo SD.